- The contents of the project home page has been moved to my home page.
- The latest source code is being stored in the GIT repository of mkernel at sourceforge
- The timer management contained a few bugs which have been fixed.
- The interrupt handler has been simplified.
- The alarm function is currently not properly working after the max number of tics have counted for a given counter. The alarm is started with an delay of 0 instead of the original delay.
- ISR category 1 and 2 has to be reworked with respect to documentation and the OIL system generator.
I guess the first release will be available end of may :-)